Currently, the issue of digitalization of companies is booming. Having cutting-edge technology allows you to make yourself known and improve the operation of your business. To help in this process, the Government of Spain has launched a new project: the Digital Kit.
Do you need to digitize your business? Don’t you know what this new proposal from the Government of Spain consists of?
Don’t worry. At wpkraken, we tell you everything you need to know about the Digital Kit and, most importantly, how you can request it. Keep reading!
What is the Digital Kit?
The Digital Kit is a public financial aid program created by the Government of Spain to improve the digitization of micro-enterprises and the self-employed.
This proposal was born as a solution to the digital problems of companies and mainly to help rebuild and recover the business fabric of our country after the pandemic crisis.
The subsidy consists of granting vouchers of up to 12,000 euros to spend on the different services offered by the digitizing agents.
Who is it for?
The Digital Kit solutions are aimed at SMEs and self-employed workers in any business sector. The program will differentiate between two types of beneficiaries, depending on their needs and the company’s maturity level.
This first call aims at Spanish organizations with 10 and 49 workers. In addition, the amount of the bonus will also vary depending on the number of employees of the company:
- From 10 to 49 employees: €12,000
- From 3 to 9 employees: €6,000
- From 1 to 2 employees and self-employment activities: €2,000
What are the requirements to request the Digital Kit?
To be a beneficiary of the Digital Kit, you must meet a series of conditions:
- Be a small business, micro business or self-employed.
- Comply with financial and cash limits.
- Be registered and have the minimum seniority established by calling.
- Not be considered a company in crisis.
- Be up to date with payments of tax obligations and Social Security.
- Not be subject to a recovery order from the European Commission that has declared illegal and incompatible aid.
- Do not exceed the minimum aid limit
How to request the Digital Kit?
The first thing to remember before requesting the digital kit is its deadlines. The deadline for requesting the Digital Kit opened on Tuesday, March 15 and will be available until September 15, 2022.
Businesses have six months to submit their applications and be eligible for the grant. But, this term could close before the established date if the grant budget is exhausted.
Once the aid of the Digital Kit has been granted, the organizations will have another six months to formalize the agreement.
To request your digital Kit voucher, you must follow the following steps:
- Sign up for Acelera Pyme and complete the self-diagnosis test to determine your company’s level of digitization.
- Consult the catalog of digital solutions, where you can choose one or more of the ones we offer as a digitizing agent.
- Apply for the grant at the Red.es electronic office and complete all the form steps.
- Contact us and sign the provision agreement.
What are the digital solutions we offer?
Digitization solutions offered within the scope of the Digital Kit program:
- Virtual office: It will allow you to manage work teams quickly. You will receive assistance from wpkraken to create these teams, share resources and knowledge, provide tools for team interaction in the imagination or problem-solving processes, as well as the configuration and customization of workflows, tasks…
- Cybersecurity: We provide tools to ensure the security and control of your devices.
- Virtualization of the ERP: Depending on the ERP, it will allow the online automation of processes such as Accounting, finance, projects…
- Document Management: Digitization and automating processes and workflows such as inventories, purchases and payments, human resources, logistics…
At wpkraken, we want to help you commit to this digital change. Thanks to our solutions and services, SMEs and the self-employed can benefit from the Kit Digital program.
Contact us if you want more information about the Digital Kit or how we can help you digitize your business.